Friday, March 10, 2006

Ahh, it's been a while since my fingers have touched this key board!! Been a busy girl..*snicker*. My wonderful hubby came over for a couple days to learn the dance..ahaa like Mika wrote about in her blog..but it was FUN! right miks? (everyone is practicaly done with my song, just MIKA needs to finish hers and we're all good to go! pray for us!!! pleeeease...) he's a darling dancer, so adorable!!!!! It was our (me and JOE!) 3rd anniversary on the 8th! yay!, which was spent in dancing like hell 24/7..whee...but it was special! haha. i'm just so so happy I got to be with him on that special day!! awww I miss him, he's gone home now...whaaaaaaaaa!! gash, I just wanted to jump in his bag when he was packing up his things!!..no..i'm too heavy.heh!
all to say..was a wonderful! week. couldn't say better! huggles all..

3 Comments:

Blogger Mika said...

yeah cha, it was nice dancing with you on that wonderful day as well. ahahah whatever! love you

2:46 AM  
Blogger Chacha said...

phst, shush! it WAS wonderful...makes me sooooo so happy happy to be with Joe! and...and..I MISS HIM NOW!!!! :(

3:36 AM  
Blogger Mika said...

"BABY KISS! KISS BABY KISS!" ahahahahah

2:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home