Monday, October 09, 2006


my dad lost his camera.
this is old news, but I just thot I would bring it up cause the other day someone told me, "Cha, you're always carrying your camera around. Just put it down over there and come play with us."
Ah!! no!
My camera isn't the greatest at all, but it's still precious. and I learned that carelessness can cause something you might wanna cry over really hard.

my lesson? er..I do have one!:) take care of your things and learn from others mistakes;)
amen?
sigh...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

no ways
taht is sooo bad!!!!
your dads camera was sooo the best!

2:00 AM  
Blogger Chacha said...

I know! it was really nice..
kawaiie so ne..
he left it on a bench at the park, cause he was playing tag with the kids, then he went home and totally forgot about it.
next thing, some werido probably snatched it up or somethen.
ugly!
haha..

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home