Tuesday, September 12, 2006


Photos from my visit to Jojo's house.:)
I finnaaally got to go to his place, instead of him coming here. Oooh it makes cha sooo happy! hee hee. it was a really good visit! had lots of fun, fell in love with his dog that I thought was ugly...wanted to steal his kids..but ended up stealing Joe instead! ehehehe! he came back with me and stayed at my place for a few more days!!!
oooh happy day!!
this summer has been great!
(and these photos better work..)















5 Comments:

Blogger Y.M.R said...

haha. Joeys getting pretty buff.
good fella

8:51 AM  
Blogger Florence said...

is that...pampers?
if i'm right, i will be forever creeped out. that's like, a name from a past life.

3:18 AM  
Blogger Chacha said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:33 AM  
Blogger Chacha said...

yup! that's Pampers!;) I thought she was soo ugly, but then I met her and fell in love:)

yeah joe's gettig real buff. baby do you NOW believe me??:p
ehehe.
sexy mr. yummy pants

4:34 AM  
Blogger Xact Claims Services said...

PAMPERS!!! aaahahaha, I remember that little dog from long time ago.

Chaaaa!! Since I haven't seen you in a long time, believe me when I say this...YOUR GETTING THOSE OLDER WOMEN LOOKS!!! My mom thinks so too....sigh, time flys.

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home