Friday, March 10, 2006

Boo...


mika wanted me to put up a pic of our cake that we made for mari's b-day...
it was good...(proud smirk*)..compliments to mika:p
some other photos, just for fun's sake...
ops...watch your mouth
adorableness...*sigh*
mr. hottie pants
happy anniversary lovey...


For every single tear you’ve cried
& every single rose that’s died
For every heart that tore in two
I promise I’ll make it up to you

From this day now & beyond tomorrow
I promise I’ll take away your sorrow
& be the best that I can be
To love you for all eternity

A celebration of today
You’re special to me in every way
My love for you will always be
I hope that baby, you do see…

Right there to hold you when you’re down
Wipe away that slightest frown
Paint a smile on your face
& bring the sun in to your rainy days

I love you baby, yes I really do
And really care a lot, it’s true
Thanks for always being mine
I’ll be your girl till the ends of time
I love you...






5 Comments:

Blogger Xact Claims Services said...

okay cha, that gave me goose bumps!! SWEEET!!!

9:55 PM  
Blogger Mika said...

sweet cha! shall I post the poem I wrote for you? and show everyone the real charissa wallace? ehem! ahahhahaha I love the photos and damn that cake looks really good...I wonder who made it......*wink*

1:59 AM  
Blogger Florence said...

My God.
All my friends are blogging.
I don't usually link to something unless I actually mean to read it...
But yours...YOURS I will link to.
I love you.
Give Joe my muchos ai.

9:26 PM  
Blogger Chacha said...

florence! where's your blog?! I love you!! xxxx

6:30 AM  
Blogger Florence said...

thecrooked.uni.cc

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home