Wednesday, May 03, 2006

i'm not one to ramble on and on, which is why I usualy don't post much of my mind on here..sad, I know. i'm not sure wether to say that it's because I am an Aquarious or not, people think differently. some say we're loud and like to talk, others say we are quiet and more of the 'shy' type. Jesus knows...we are all different, but I am one who likes to listen more than talk, sooo...adds it all up in just about that;)
ooohh well..I thot I would post a few poems that my wonderful lovey took the time to write for me!! sweet, I know!! he says he's not one for poetry, but I think diferently. read, see for yourself. but don't steal, all his love words are to me. hee hee.

For you, I'd do anything, for You I can Fly!
For you, I'd give everything, and never fuss or cry!
For you, I'd do anything, even drain the oceans dry!
For you, I'd give everything, and never wonder why!
Baby I can never write poems beautiful or rare,
But to you I truly wish, to show you that I care,
Please know, that you mean so very much to me,
and in my heart forever you will always be!
I know I am so ready to say to you "I do"
Because Baby, truly, I really do Love "You"!
-I Love You-

Baby I know In my heart I do not deserve You

You Can some how always make my Sky SO Blue
You reached inside of my life and made it new!
Oh why you keep me I do not know
but where ever you are I will always go
And to you, my Love I will Forever Show!
Without you I don't know where I would be
I wish the whole world could really see
how Amazing You truly do Love Me!

makes my heart melt everytime I read it! it's funny how the smallest things in life, bring out the most beauty. I know whoever is reading this is rolling their eyes and scratching their heads, (I am not forcing you to read my blog!) but just thot I would let you all know that Joe is the most amazing thing in the whole world, to him I owe my life;) (tho Jesus you come first.)
i loooove him! *grins*

i'm done now. AISHITEMASU MINASAN! xxxxx

2 Comments:

Blogger Xact Claims Services said...

WOOOOW!! Your kids will be like...these william shakespear kidos. That was a nice poem.

Sigh... you guys. This aint a "teen relationship" anymore, this is like....true love ya'll. And its scarying me. Whatever happens, you two just...yea... invite me to your wedding...yea...

8:17 AM  
Blogger Mika said...

ahaha good ol Joe, sweet man cha!

3:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home