Monday, May 01, 2006

Pictures!

the dress code was back in the 60's...or somethen around then...anyways.

ENJOY!!






joe & the ladies

the birthday girl was given the choice of picking the three top best dressed...which were Joey, Mari, and Ivan.;)













Thus...the clothing:D

the party was great!! lots of fun. it all went well, thanks to JESUS!! everyone had a blast and many good laughs out of the halarious costumes, which took a while to search for!! I had all the boys in my room, digging through my closet and pulling out my bell-bottoms and tight shirts, etc,. wheehoo!
Me and Joe made tortillas...yes yes, they were SO YUMMY:p (hahaha mika..tsk..so much for our tortillas huh?..just was the wrong recipie!! my fault! *hides*)
ahhhh I miss I miss!!..
all to say, it was a great time, miss it, love you all...and see you!!! xxx

5 Comments:

Blogger Mika said...

no comment
but I love you

11:43 PM  
Blogger sakana said...

oh YAY!! how fun. so youve been partying while me and scythe were slaving over our poems. and as moderator youre supposed to tell people NOT to vote yet. and i found out what cam you have. not too bad but dan says its broken... obviously he knows it.

2:25 AM  
Blogger Xact Claims Services said...

oooh, love that picture of you and joey dancing. Ahh, you souldn't have put that frame on tho. But I love you tonz...mwah

9:23 PM  
Blogger Chacha said...

lol. yeah the only reason why i put it on was cuz the person taking the pic took it out of focus, so it's a tad blurry..;)

love you too babe, xxx

11:32 PM  
Blogger Alyx Jones said...

Ha well I so agree with Elena, Joey and Ivan look FANTASTIC! Ahh I love you guys...

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home