Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Me here!..

it's been a while since I have been on the computer,..a week? maybe more! haaa haa, I had my reasons! and they were good ones too! tsk..

some news updates..

sakura has passed now!! the dancing was great!!:) everyone did a wonderful job and made a lot of people very happy, all in all we got 64 souls and very good donations! TYJ..it's really all to Him that it went well! (arigato iseusama! chuu chuuu) i'll be putting up some pictures of the whole group later once I get the chance..until then, suffice with none:) hee hee. I won't make this long, I have a reeeeally nice bath waiting for me, so goodnight all, sweet dreams and i'll post some pics later..shee youuu

ooh ooh! thanks to: Mika (NUMBER one, haha mika chan!:p) Mari (my adorable aquarious darling), Elena, Greg, Isamu, Lily (always the greatest dancer.) and Joe (I love you Baby!) thank you ALL for putting up with me and my bakaness, you guys did GREAT!! arigato ne!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Xact Claims Services said...

haha, chu chuu? At first I was kinda like... nani?? chu chu train? ...wow, cha's really changing here. But then....DUUUH!! lol.
Sounded like fun. You were the choreographer?

12:28 PM  
Blogger Chacha said...

yes I was, with mika. hahaha..Joan chan...tsk, so cute..Love you hunnie!!

7:15 PM  
Blogger Mika said...

You and your bakaness? yeah right! hey more like thanks for putting up with me! ahaha! oh just to tell everyone who reads chas blog, Cha and I had our first really big fight! ahahah! well yeah we were really mad at eachother for the first time since I have known her, which was like 6 years now? well I dunno, but yeah, we had a fight! ahaha! but I still love you cha chan!

2:43 AM  
Blogger Chacha said...

friends forever mika;)

5:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home