Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I love thunder..then again I don't. Something about it holds so much power, it's scary, yet wonderful..get me? mhmm..it can be perfect for a sexy-romantic setting in the park with your guy..or scary when you're alone in the dark..interesting. I personaly hate thunder unless I am with someone, my mind off what is going on outside.
Usualy when I think of "thunder" the picture that comes to my mind is people in the lounge room, playing chess on the little glass table with others lying on the floor playing some other board games..OR..the typical kissing and touching all over with your guy while the rain comes pouring down and the lighting flashes and thunder booms in the distance...aah, romantic? hee hee.:p
It's been thundering for the past couple hours now, and finaaally rain came pouring down..was kinda expecting that.

on another topic...

I am starting belly-dancing, got some videos..soooo..wish me luck!! I dunno, I've always loved belly-dancing, ballet, etc,. love the erotic look, moves, everything! finalllly I get some videos..yay!!:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home