Monday, May 15, 2006

uh huh...it's reached me.:p lol. uhhh well, I won't tag anyone because everyone who i know..HAS BEEN TAGED! soo...don't be mad.

but, here goes...

JOEY!: (of course!! hee hee) my wonderful, amazing, hot hot, adorable baby...Joey understands me, and helps me through the many battels I go through. Although I am a very stubborn, proud,..BAKA person, he's so patient with me and keeps hanging on through it all. i've never met a more perfect person than Joe, and I do believe that "I" have been made the most luckiest person alive on this earth!;) He makes me feel loved, protected, cared for. He says i'm beautiful, he says i'm funny, he sees past my faults and loves me for who I am. it's now into the 4th year, and i don't know what he sees in me, but he sees something...whatever it is, I thank him for seeing something good among so much bad,. thank you Baby!! I screw up so many times, and I fall short of many things, but yet you keep loving me the way you do..thank you!!!!! I don't deserve to have someone as amazing as you. He's a good dancer, singer, artist, cook, martial artist, handy man, good with kids, funny, sweet, sexy, and oh so so much more!! I love you Baby!!! you're the BEST!! xxxx

Mika chan!!: my one and only teddy bear, you'll always have a place in my heart that no one can take! you're sweet and kind, and although you sometimes have your moods, you always are a REAL great friend!! you're one of the funnest to hang around, and even though I see you all the time, each time I see you, I feel like.."ALRIGHT THAT'S IT, it's Mika and Cha time" heh. you're really special Miks. you're a good childcare person, you cook GREAT!;) you help me out when I need someone to talk to and you're the only person I can actualy really relax with and enjoy the most stupid things and find them funny, when I am around you!!...and so much more!! buddies forever?? yay! love you girl...

Joan Joan Joan..: cute and charming. and I miss you!! Joan is an ooold friend of mine, and is still kept special in my heart and circle of friends. She's such an angel, we are both Aquarious' so we understand each other in a lot of things! (right Joan?!?!) she's sweet, caring, funny, warm,..the list could go on and on. I feel special when I am with her, and wish that someday I can see her again! japan or mexico...take your pick Hun!;) hee hee. aishitemasu yo!!

Joy: I have NEVER met Joy, and yet I still feel as though I have known her for ever!! I admire Joy for being a mommy, for being a wife, for being a friend. she's one great person, and i'll always admire her. I love her, and one day i'm gunna be a mommy too, go join her in motherhood!:) gambate ne Joy!

Lixy: my older sister who is more of a BEST friend to me, than a sister. She's always been there to teach me, to help me grow. She gives me good council about many things, and I know sometimes when we lived together, I would think her as a pain in the ass, but really, all she was doing was trying to watch out for me and help me learn. I've never known a better sister than her, and I am thankful for having been placed in the same family...and she's coming HOME!! yay!!!

Tom: we ALWAYS argue, you always get me so annoyed that I just wanna hang up on you,..but just wanting to know that although we don't get along with each other, you've been a help in different things, given me good adivce and listened when I needed someone to talk to. thanks.

Rachy: one of my bestest friends..someone who I miss like hell..someone who I pray for every day...she's a miricle. I don't know what connects us both, maybe it's the stupidness..maybe it's something else. Whatever it is, Rachy has always been thee best person I have ever known. She was the one that made witnessing so thrilling for me, she made me get out of myself and run around Parco Square chasing after people to get them saved. She believed in me, she encouraged me to keep hanging on. she wrote me beautiful prophecies and prayed for me...cried for me...Rachie thinks she's too skinny, she thinks she is not beautiful, she thinks she is nothing compared to all those "hot, perfect" people out there. but I dissagree. To me, Rachy is a precious gem, she's beautiful. In my eyes, she is my star in the night sky, she's not like other people, she is an individual who shines past any "hot" "perfect" person. Her soul and heart is beautiful and I admire her for who she is and what she has done in my life. I'll always think of her as the most blessed thing God created, i'll pray for her, think of her, love her, miss her, until all earth fades away. I love you babie.

Cherish: i'm her walrus, she's my rider!! lol!! we both go back a looong ways, she was my BEST friend back then, we got along SO well, we argued and faught, yeah, but always came back to apologizing to each other. I loved her, and still do!! She is a bright, cheery, bubbly, positive, fun person. She always has a smile on her adorable face. She's a wonderful dancer and teacher. She's two weeks and four days older than me, hee hee, something we will NEVER forget!;) (you know what I mean Cherri! haha) hugs, kisses, love, prayers, and more...

there's more..but I will stop here. but I LOVE YOU ALL!:) prayers and kisses...

3 Comments:

Blogger Florence said...

what is it with people and posting only eight names?

1:26 AM  
Blogger Chacha said...

was that eight? ahaha whoa..Jesus knows:p lol.

5:22 AM  
Blogger Xact Claims Services said...

Hey, that Joan Joan Joan sounds like a cool person! ...........ahee hee. I put you on my list too, argh! I didn't save it, that's what happened... I knew I was missing someone. OK, am going to make some changes...;)

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home