Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Was looking through my old pics in my photo album, and came across these...I love pictures, such good ways of keeping old memories and being sentimental!!:) I laughed when I saw these...I mean...look!! we've come a long way..whew. Baby, I love you gorgeous...









hee hee, pretty funny...I remember those days..
The camp..*rolling eyes*, I was soo shy to talk to Joe.. then that gathering, Florence, you should remember. hahaha, she had to find ways to put us together for longer then just a couple minutes...we were so shyyyy..*spank* fiiinally we went for a walk...all cheers to Florence!!;) haha..where would we have been without you luv...

now look at us..*ehem*... BYE

4 Comments:

Blogger Florence said...

hahahahahahahaha
disgusting
i sound like a go-between.
sigh, someone has to do the dirty work.
heeeheee, i love you cha.

5:33 AM  
Blogger Alyx Jones said...

haha, cute!
Gosh..we were JETTS once!
Me oh my.
Too cute!

8:57 PM  
Blogger Mika said...

ahahah funny! cha you look funny, I'm glad you changed your eye brows! ahaha kidding

3:36 AM  
Blogger Chacha said...

eyebrows?? funny looking? whaaat!? haha..yeah mika, "eyes, beautiful. but hidden by bushmen eyebrows" :p

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home