Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Don't sweat the small stuff...

today I was reading through this book, "Don't sweat the small stuff", and it was all about how in life there are SO many litttle troubles and problems and tests and things that just bug us. And we always get so down by them, and we worry over them and make a big deal over it, when really, they are so small and minor, that if we could just try to not let them affect us, we would find ourselves living a better life, without so much stress and so many problems and worries.
I thought about it, and I realized that I do exactly what it says in that book. I worry over almost, everything! most of them, I see now, are so small! I complain because I think that my life is just one big mess and I am just full of bad luck, and it really discourages me and gets me down. I sweat the small stuff. Something I need to change,..I need to ask myself, "Will this bother me in a year from now?" which the answer will be, no!!!:p lol. I learned a lesson today...
Jesus, please help me to not let the little troubles in life get me down, and stop me from doing my best each day. Help me to not sweat the small stuff. Amen.
hallelujah?? hee hee. pls pray for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home