Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Lake of Dreams...


Baby was telling me today of all the things he wanted to do in the future, his dreams and goals. Such as, finish school,..marry me (awww!! I do! I do!!)..have children..etc,. It made me feel all happy inside, (hee hee) because I felt/feel the same.
Everyone has dreams, everyone wants to reach certain goals in their life, and some times they never reach them and sometimes they do..it's all up the big Papa in heaven. And I know that when we sleep, we are all closing our eyes and drifting into an ocean where we are placed inside a boat and told to go venture the waters, and once in, we never wanna get out. But we all know that one day we'll be pulled out of that world, and open our eyes to the morning sun...*sigh*...our dreams remain yet another longing in our basket of desire.
One day..when i'm older, when Joe is older...maybe our dreams will come true or maybe they won't...it's all a mystery. But until we find out, i'll keep closing my eyes at night and filling up my basket with more wishes. Until then, we'll keep sailing on the lake of dreams..

You're beautiful baby, i love you...

2 Comments:

Blogger Mika said...

hey Joey looks peaceful when asleep, you should keep him asleep always, ahah kidding, hes a good guy. um Invite me to your wedding! love love love you

3:27 AM  
Blogger Chacha said...

hahahaha! mika...he's a man on the outside, but a soft little bunny when he sleeps..aww..

5:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home