Monday, August 28, 2006

just because I am so lazy and it's taking me ages to put the photos onto the computer...I apologize.
i will blab..
today I drank milk..MILK! at my English students place...not that serving milk is a funny thing, but more to the fact that i really don't like the taste of milk and I drank it.
I feel more healthy...:D
yay for me!

Christmas is far away...and then yet so close. i'm off "Snowflakes"...after three..four? years..will miss dancing with you Cherri! i'm being brave and starting my own team! yay. pray for me? should be fun, new, exciting, and all the rest. oooh can't wait:)

AND. the AIP camp is coming up..and we're suposed to bring...gowns?? harr har...whaaaaat!!! my mom and I went searching for somethen and couldn't find anything! bah! I hate dressing up all fancy...sucks..
is there anything against being nekkid??? heeeeh??

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

no cha there isn't anything against being naked and besides if they ask you you can just say that your "Gown" is see through! ahahah kidding! love you lots

7:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, indeed a NEW dance team ne. Heeheehee...

10:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You naked??? No comment!

5:43 PM  
Blogger Chacha said...

good! none of your buisness commenting of my nakedness:p
joe's only
heh

6:15 PM  
Blogger Chacha said...

Mika, yeah, I can be like the king who walked around the streets with his "special clothes" nyayahaha!
gross.
i WILL find one, if it is the last thing i do!

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home