Sunday, August 06, 2006

I love you, I'll miss you...I'll be back soon...

Come a little closer
Let me whisper in your ear
& tell you my greatest secret
One I long for you to hear
***
I really, really love you
& those words mean more than that
They say that you are special
& i'm your biggest fan
***
They say that you're amazing
I'll never let you go
& if tomorrow may never come
Just wanting you to know...
***
That you're the one my heart has
Chosen to belong
Your love gives me wings to fly
& deep whithin, a song
***
I'll be a little further
Than where I am right now
But my heart will be much closer
Don't ask why or how
***
There'll never be a moment
When you're not on my mind
Just pray that when I miss you
I do not start to cry
***
I'll always be beside you
Within your heart and mind
Just listen to your heart beat
& there my love you'll find

loving you....

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

...Sniff...Oh Baby I'm really going to miss you while your up there in Kyushu!!....but hey? I "Really, really, really" do Love you!! and thank you SO much for all the beautiful photos Popaloo!!! I Love you gorgeous!! please come back to me!! (HURRY!! Hehe!) Oh Baby...I LOVE "YOU"!!!!!!!

2:37 PM  
Blogger sakana said...

ohhh, that is sooo beautiful

3:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cha, your photography is amazing!

5:29 AM  
Blogger sakana said...

yeah. its got awesomeness screaming out from it :P

6:53 AM  
Blogger Chacha said...

uh..what to say...thank you?
but there is soooooooooooo much I need to improve in! snif

2:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home