Saturday, July 29, 2006

Omasturi!


yay! so I told you I would post some photos of it, tho I am suuuuuper late in posting. forgive. heeehee. there's so many photos that I don't know which to put up, so I will just...go wild and..see what happens! HEE!
aww..miss those omasturis already..they feel so..summer spirit man. happy people, happy faces, beer, kakigori, dancing (oooh yes yes, dancing!!) those lanterns. sigh. oh well..next year!! and this time, Baby is GOING to be here with me to share it. right Love?! :D
grin.
blaaa blaaa..enjoy the pictures:D:D



and then...the next day, we had Omikoshi. The kids from Love Hut came as well..was wonderful! and..loud..and...hot..and..fun!

I love Dillan..and he loves me..I know it!!:)

10 Comments:

Blogger Xact Claims Services said...

HAIL MATSURI!!!

1:26 PM  
Blogger Chacha said...

AMEN!

hehehehe

5:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahah you actually put the photo up of us squishing Dylan's face! ahahah! good one!

2:50 AM  
Blogger Y.M.R said...

lixy. so beautiful

3:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome omatsuri!!!!

6:25 AM  
Blogger Chacha said...

Lixy is gooorgeous.

haha I know, kakigori is..thee thing. nyahaha. oishi oishi..

5:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mika is soooo gorgeous!!

6:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

an i thot you said family girls were hot. oh wait are these tge exceptions?

8:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

family girls ARE hot. got a problem?

6:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Naw, don't pay any attention, or waste time on Anonymous, He/She is just a "try-hard" who's got some issues of his own and loves to let the whole world know....
Summery: Anonymous...your just "L-A-M-E"

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home