Monday, September 04, 2006

When Joe's away and Cha is blue
When sky's are gray and rainy too
There's always a way to make Cha smile
And make her day all worthwhile

Chu comes along with her big grin
Walks into Cha's house and invites herself in
Makes coffee enough for two
And bakes YUMMY pies for Chacha too

Then says stupid things to make her laugh
Buys her panties, socks and hats
Helps make dinner fun and easy
Till Cha is nuts and smiling cheesy

So when Joe is gone, cha's ok
Cause Chu is there to save the day
Cha loves Chu in every way
And will be her friend forever and a day


corny! I know..heh.
but that's what happens when i'm stuck in a house all alone and bored to...Boredom! Mika said I should update my blog and I have nothing better to say, so I just decided to be a nice friend a post a little, on-the-spot poem. heeh.

Ooh that is right! I doo have something to post about.
My grandparents from Canada will be coming tomorrow and staying for two weeks!
hurrah.
should be loads of fun, being that I always look forward to their visits:D nice to see them genki. always.
Pray they'll arrive safely. please?:)

I end my post with a big hug and a smooch.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet cha! I always knew you loved me! ahahah! sorry I was gonna comment earlier, but um, our internet shut down, for a whole three days! wahoo! ahahah! I got to hang out with tearz more. ahaha! love you lots

12:06 AM  
Blogger Chacha said...

yeaah, I did...I just posted it because i was bored! HA! lol..kidding. you know I love you hunnie..

5:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Smooth rhyms Cha! Hahaha, quite cool.

3:06 AM  
Blogger Chacha said...

haha!! arigato Nobo. :)

5:09 AM  
Blogger sakana said...

ahahaha ive found my favorite piece of poetry!!!! right here :P its so cute cha. if you were in our competition you would win hands down. i guess thats why you didnt. :D

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home