Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Free day, chocolates, baby!

smile smile smile...grin laugh giggle...

...Joey came over for free day...

i miss him...he's probably almost home by now, or sleeping on the train getting lost! hee hee..he woke up at 5:00 this morning to get on a train to see me..awww..only got three hours of sleep last night! tsk..babyyy..I keep telling him to get to bed early but,...but..he never listens to me.*pout* he's such a strong, stubborn scorpian! always somehow gets his way, all he has to do is look at me with those puppy eyes and adorable pout on his lips, sit on the floor and look at me...he'll have whatever he wants in a minute. no, make that a second! haha!!
practicaly the whole day we were lazy, slept, ate chocolate...babyy...haha, so much for staying away from sweets! hehe. *sigh*...we listened to music together, tapped our feet to the music..haha, looked at OLD pictures..whew..embarassing!! hide me...he danced for me, he'll do GREAT when sakura comes around, mika..he's so good right? yay yay!
..I got Joe to drink his first whole real cup of coffee today!! hurrah! and he enjoyed it!! he's too proud to admit he really does like doing things he says he can't do...he just lifts his chin in the air and says "well..it's just your fault! I can't say no to you" phst..yeaaah right!! I know you want it lovey...hehe, admit it!..*grin*
whaaaaahaaa..I miss him!! he just called me, saying he got home safely..aww I am so happy he made it home safely!! SNIF!...he's so cute..always makes me cry..shhh! don't laugh. I love him! hee hee..

to top it all off...

Ivan just told me that today is white day!!! ahh, is so perfect. I hadn't realized that it was, but thinking about it now..Joe was here on the special day! awww..Jesus is so sweet to me..TY!

I got home from dropping him off from the bus station, went to my room and wrote poems...yeah yeah, emotional me...bah!


"There I Am With You"


Another minute has passed me
One more, than it’s two
Making it another hour
That I am not here with you

I try so hard to smile
To wipe away my tears
Lift up my chin and carry on
Push away my fears

Night slowly approaches
Once again I’m alone
Remembering that just a few hours
You were right here in my arms

I cuddle myself closely
Try hard to be strong
But even though I’m smiling
I’m missing you all along

I just can’t take this nonsense
Of you not being here
I hate watching you drive away on that bus
As I push away my tears

I wish that I could go back
And relive all those precious times
When you and I were laughing
And everything was fine

I know that cannot happen
But I know that soon one day
You’ll come back to me Baby
Because before you left I heard you say

You’d promise you’d come back for me
And it wouldn’t be too long
I just have to close my eyes and remember
In my heart is where you are

And though I cannot feel you
I know that it’s the truth
Until the day you come back to me
In the spirit there I am with you

****

oookay...that was that..I won't be posting anymore for now! ahe..if you're board, DON'T blame me, your fault for reading! snicker* all to say....I love joey! hee hee hee. I love you all too, prayers and kisses..and all the rest of that cuddly stuff!:) night...




4 Comments:

Blogger Xact Claims Services said...

wow cha, that's like... a whole long post all about yuor boyfriend! hee hee.. too cool. Well, I wasn't BORED when I was reading it...I was more like, "grrrr!!! enough already!" hee hee.. but it makes me, fuzzy (aheh heh) inside to know you guys are as happy as ever.

MWAH!!!!

7:15 PM  
Blogger Chacha said...

you know, TRUE! ahahaha..I should call this blog "me and Baby" ahaha..:p heeeeehee..

2:24 AM  
Blogger Mika said...

come one i love your poetry! its to cool! yeah well thanks for all the ones you wrote to me, and even for the song that you never did sing to me,
yes thank you!

3:39 AM  
Blogger Florence said...

ever the poet.
i miss you and joe.

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home