Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Kimono Modeling...
"Always The Model"
(The "professional" photographer was a little jealous because Lils could pose
so good in front of me, and not his cam. Humm...i'd like to think I am just gooood! heeeeeh.
But no, it's always the model that makes the picture beautiful!!)


"Geisha..." (hee hee)
"Little Red Riding Hood." ?

"Miss Adorable"

The story....

Me and Lils went to Kimistu on saturday & sunday to the "Hamilton Hotel".:D We spent a good hour or more, sitting on these chairs infront of big mirrors, watching the ladies do our hair and make-up! Which..turned out to be SO Japanese-style. Ugh..oh weeeell!! Lils looked great, but me..haha..yeah..
Anyways..
it was fun, tiring, by the end of the day our shoulders & necks were killing us...but thank you Jesus ne! Was a good experience. *giggle*

They stuck a real, BIG red flower in my hair...I dunno if they thought that was beautiful or just wanted to tease me..humm..whichever, I felt my cheeks getting as red as my kimono...
Lils couldn't stop laughing...

She actualy said the word "Ugly"....oooh embarrasment! but Jesus knows I need to be humble, so...I smiled anyways!:)

7 Comments:

Blogger Xact Claims Services said...

aww...cute pictures!!!

Hamilton hotel??? Is that near Shibuya? I used to pass by a hotel when we'd go out of tokyo. (or not, aheh)

Ahaha...I do agree, that big thing shouldn't have been there. But whatever girl, you look great!

HOT HOT HOT HOT!!!

9:34 AM  
Blogger Ang Johnson said...

damn! thats hot

2:45 PM  
Blogger Sam-my said...

ooh! lilly looks so cute!

7:37 PM  
Blogger Alyx Jones said...

Ahahahahahah!!
Cha! These photos are HILARIOUS! You guys look..terrible! No, not really, you just look silly.
The photographers are the ones who are terrible! They must have been very very bad to make you two beautiful, sexy, and extremely cute girls look so funny...hehehe.
Luv you guys...

7:39 PM  
Blogger Mika said...

ahahah cha don't worry, you will always be beautiful in my eyes!

3:24 AM  
Blogger Chacha said...

thank you mika!! I knew I could always count on you!! I LOVE YOU!!!
Alyx..yeah we DID look funny..PTL..we must be humble!:)

4:02 AM  
Blogger Kaia said...

you both look adorable! and lils looks very japanesey....but gorgeous!

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home