Sunday, May 28, 2006

..I am now offcially, "Popaloo"hahahahaha..I know..so strange. Joe gives me the strangest names. first it was Kitty, then it changed to Popo, now it's..Popaloo.. romantic huh!? heeeheee...I don't exactly know how the "Popo" (uh huh, it's poopoo, but we spell it popo:p)stuff started, i think it came from when we were watching an old video of me, when i was this FAT gross thing...but what does that have to do with Popo?? aahh oh well..that's what makes me special, i'm named differently from all the rest! hahaha..ok ok, enough..

i am seriously touched by Mika's newest update on her blog...I know Jesus loves me..He blessed me with the sweetest little bunny anyone could ask for...
Mika I LOVE YOU!!!!
always know that....xxx

3 Comments:

Blogger Mika said...

arigato! ahah and it was great seeing you last night! love you lots

7:18 PM  
Blogger Y.M.R said...

if you spell it the way you pronounce it. its "Poopoo". Gosh...when Joey first came here i thought him all manly till i hear the nickname he made you.
sucha pansy.

and Joey, dont take offense to that. you're still cool.

4:45 AM  
Blogger Chacha said...

:p poopoo. yes yes...

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home