Thursday, June 01, 2006
















I think i will call this post, "Mari". heeeheee!! she came over for free day, and we wanted to take pics...soo...we did!! aaand,,these photos are REAL! snicker. deep into the life of the two weird Aquarious'!;) fun huh?
Mari is a nature lover, she said our grass tasted so wonderful. she finally managed to pursuaed me to eat some, I fell for the dirt:p.....lol.
Mari if Mika shows you this, please don't be mad, I love you..and you looked wonderful..if anything, "I" look like a total weirdo! I love you!!
night all...

6 Comments:

Blogger sakana said...

wow... you guys mustve been very hungry :P

7:00 AM  
Blogger Alyx Jones said...

I don't know what to say.
I'm an extreme nature lover aswell...but I don't know about this eating grass stuff.

A tad heavy for me...

GREAT photos!! XX

11:15 PM  
Blogger Chacha said...

who's Angie?? no no, it's Mari..haha.

5:25 AM  
Blogger Chacha said...

er..no no!! haha. Mari chan is..Mika's younger sister. she is just "Mari".;) heeeeheee

6:59 AM  
Blogger Ang Johnson said...

thats cute

10:42 AM  
Blogger Mika said...

you are like wayyyyyyyyy off, madi dosn't look like angie or mariangela at all!!!

4:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home