Saturday, June 24, 2006

ouchieeee:(

I just got back from one crazy ride from Chiba. We went witnessing today, and we decided to take bikes since there were too many of us to go by train. So on the way there was fiiine. Witnessing was great! TYJ.
until it was time to go home..whaaa..of course, cha was so stupid enough to leave her bike unlocked thinking that no one would steal a junky bike, and when I went to get my bike, mo inakata!! baka!:( i'm so mad. and there everyone is waiting for me to hurry up and do something, so I just go find a bike that is unlocked and just sooooo beaten up, looks like some old bums bike that was left there for days and days...i'm so sorry Jesus!! but I had tooo! nyaa...so bad of me. and this bike is sooo gross, just so old and rusty and ewww! but shoganai so I ride it and everyone is speeding ahead of me and I am left in the dust!! and different foreiners drive past me, laughing and whistling at me..whaaaaaaaat, so mean!! don't laugh!:( grrrrrrr..
I finally get home after getting lost from all the others, and then before getting home, placing the bike along with some others in a bike place. and now my body is all soar and I feel like an old lady and I am so mad!! grr, *sigh* oh well...i'm happy that someone out there is most likely enjoying his ride and making it home safely to his own family. not like he'll get much comfort from my bike..neeeehee, mine was pretty old too. oh well, we love you whoever you are! now I understand you....tsk tsk..we're so naughty. naughty naughty people....

1 Comments:

Blogger Florence said...

mo inakatta...tte?

2:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home