Wednesday, June 07, 2006

so i go to joan's site, and she's got this real cute little funny poem, I wanted to try it out too!!! so, I did..and...how fun!:p hahaha....so silly Joan.I love you. xx

My Love

Your skin glows like the mango,
blossoms beautiful as the white rose in the purest hope of spring.
My heart follows your drums voice and leaps like a monkey at the whisper of your name.
The evening floats in on a great parot wing.
I am comforted by your skirt that I carry into the twilight of nailpolishbeams and hold next to my bottom. I am filled with hope that I may dry your tears of cocktail.
As my stomach falls from my socks, it reminds me of your nose. In the quiet, I listen for the last humming of the day
.My heated boobies leaps to my pants.
I wait in the moonlight for your secret make-up so that we may kiss as one, boobies to boobies, in search of the magnificient pink and mystical ring of love.

2 Comments:

Blogger Xact Claims Services said...

neeheehehehe, that sounded like mine....

8:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What Jun? you horney boy! be quiet!

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home