Monday, June 12, 2006

Lixy's coming home soon, tomorow! yay! I couldn't be more happy. she's on the plane right now, so anyone who reads this, please pray that everything runs smoothly, and that she can make it through without any problems.:D thanks, always appreciated!!
as for recently..nooooooothing has happened which is worth blabbing on about. neeeheee, so suffice with my boringness!:D

oooh, last night we all stayed up watching the World cup soccer game with Japan and Australia..whaaa..no offense to anyone but..I love Japan and...Aus just..grrr...*sigh* thank you Jesus! but it's okay, I still have Italy..whahoo! and Brazil so..:D ahahaha...i'm a soccer fan yeah yeah..whatever:p
butttt..
I love you guys! take care of yourselves....

LIXY'S COMMING HOME!! (wheeeeeeeeeehoooo!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home