Thursday, July 20, 2006

heehee hoho haahaaa...

it's bugging me that my blog is not moving anywhere! grrrrrr!! haha, so boring! I haven't posted in eons! which is why I am going to make it up by posting some photos. for your enjoyment:p
as for any fun news...nope. other then Omasturi season soon coming up and I can't wait!:) I love Omasturi's, they're so Japanese, so cute, so happy...the girls are so cute in their little yukatas..awww..love the season!! hip hip hurrah for Omasturis!!:D:D
alrighty then, here's the pictures I promised.


a "Chiba gathering" we had about a week or something ago...the ones of me and Cherri and mari are special "aquarious" pics. just for you two! (Cherri and Mari) I love you both and miss you! xxx
my bla bla ends here. :)

9 Comments:

Blogger Xact Claims Services said...

cuuuuuuuuute!!!!!!!!
I love you guys!

8:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cheri so cute

4:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

those pics are so cute!! i love them

7:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how sweet of you to post something up for me.
you will always be my fav aquarius friend. ;)hehe!
you look really really cute in these photos. :)
love you too much.

11:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the last photo the best. It's like you cptured themoment perfectly.

7:10 PM  
Blogger Chacha said...

aww Mari-be! good to see you posting something.! heeehee. you look cute too babie. kisses..

10:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maaaan I wish I were at that Gathering!!! SNIFF!!! I miss you Baby!!!!

4:58 AM  
Blogger Chacha said...

I wish you were!!:( but I will see you soon when we go to the beach..I LOVE YOUUUU

5:55 AM  
Blogger Alyx Jones said...

You girls are as cute as ever...I really dont know about Isamus hair and attitude tho! Hehe, I love you.

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home