Thursday, July 13, 2006

I'm thankful!!!!!!!:D:D

This morning at word time, my dad was reading to us about “thankfulness” and praise and counting our blessings. And it really made me feel so thankful to have Joey. Heeeheee. I mean, seriously, the Lord blessed me with a wonderful boyfriend who not only wants to be with me and talk to me and call me his Baby, but he loves me. And I have the privilege of loving him in return and calling him MINE! I mean, who could ask for more?? In this relationship, I have so many things to be thankful for, things that outnumber all the hard times. Sometimes I feel that, there is just too much hardship in life, but those times are the times when I need to remember how much I do have, and how much I am blessed with! Jesus is super good to me, in blessing me with a wonderful life, a wonderful family, wonderful friends, and a super wonderful boyfriend who means more than anything to me. If there’s ever a time to start counting my blessings, it’s right now. Thank you Jesus!:D He’s so wonderful, so good to me, and good to everyone!!
I love Him so so much!

Heeehee, I just wanted to share that with you cause…I feel super thankful today. Something I should feel everyday! Amen right?! :D

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww Hunny..(KISS!!)..you melt my heart!!...how could a guy like me ever get this lucky?!?! I still don't know!!..(I know I don't deserve it!!)...I Love you!..hehe Gawsh, I don't feel like I'm anything wonderful though.....I feel the exact opposite really! Anything wonderful in me is "ALL" Because of YOU Baby!!! I Love You Hunny!! *Looks up and prays*:
"Jesus!! THANK YOU SoOoOoOoOo MUCH for Giving me SUCH A PERFECT, WONDERFUL, AMAZING Girl!!!!"
Hunny, I Love You, SO Very Much!!!!!

10:26 PM  
Blogger Chacha said...

hahaha. aw, I love you Baby. and be quiet, don't make me argue over who is lucky. KISS.
handsome..

10:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you guys are so funny. I'm happy for you.
It's true. We really all should be more thankful.

6:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah really. I think I gotta be more thankfull A LOT more. Praise the Lord for EVERYTHING!!!

5:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home