Wednesday, July 12, 2006

just..blaaahh

I realized that I post pictures in practicaly every post I make. omoshiroi. so this time, there is no photos. heeehee.
baah..i'm so sad, my little computer (fine den baby, it was junky..huff..you win) I had in my room, fiiinally died on me and I used to spend a lot of time on it. writing stories, poetry, etc,. Well maybe Jesus knows that I was begining to put so much time and attention into that comp that I was starting to ignore the important things. ok..i'm sorry Jesus.
and byebye to world cup, you'll be missed. but maybe if i'm not running around trying to hide in four years from now, i'll be all cheers for Italy:D again.:p no laughing. i like them, so there.
gooodnightt..maybe i'll be up for a little more "fun posting" tomorow.
we'll see.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yeah riiight!!! I my laptop just crashed today too. wow....kinda interesting ne...Oh well praise the lord...

6:38 AM  
Blogger Y.M.R said...

well, a picture IS worth a thousand words...

10:34 PM  
Blogger Chacha said...

amen. a phrase I love to go by..nyahaha.
Nobs. your comp crashed too?? was it junk like mine?? haha..nasty huh..

10:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww Maaan, Nobo thats sad to hear man!!
And Hunny, I'm sorry about your Computer to!! (Poor thing!) (Kiss!!)

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home