Saturday, June 24, 2006

lessons...

just wanted to post another thing on the "bike incident" haha. Just wanted to apologize for making the story sound "funny" but it's really not good for me to be doing those kind of things. I talked to my dad and got blasted, and I know he's right. It's very wrong of me and I feel very bad for doing it. Even though I needed a bike, I had no reason to take one.
One lesson I learned was...to check with the Lord before jumping in to things. I wasn't really praying or asking Him what to do, I just jumped into my first idea.
Second...I learned to follow checks. I had little checks here and there to go check on the bikes, but I didn't think so much about it because I was trying to focus on "getting out the tracts"..we hadn't even really prayed for the Lord to keep the bikes safe. so that was something we missed as well.
Thirdly, we had a keitai and instead of just agreeing on what we thought was ok, to call home and ask if there was any way for me to get home.
Just wanted to write this here, to let ya'll know that it was really wrong of me, and HOPEFULY, haha, I have learned my little lesson today.
amen amen...
pray for me..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home